Professional Sourcing Services, Procurement Consulting, Fuel and Filtration Products....
Terms & Conditions
NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND OTHER PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
Each and every item and component found on or available via download through this site, including but not limited to manuscripts, written materials, text, graphics, logos, software, databases, icons, images, audio and video clips, is the exclusive proprietary property of the owner of this site or the applicable author of such material and is protected under the Botswana Copyright Act, all applicable state laws, and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as a resource while accessing this website, but may not be downloaded or used for any other purpose whatsoever. Any other use is prohibited and will constitute an infringement upon the proprietary rights of the relevant owner or author.
The owner of this site asserts all proprietary rights in and to all names and trademarks contained on this web page, regardless of whether a trademark registration has been secured. The name Tender Notice is a registered trademark of Platinum Information Solutions the owner of this website and such registered trademark will be asserted in Botswana and other countries. Any use of the owner’s trademarks in connection with any product or service that does not belong to the owner of this website, unless otherwise authorized in a written license agreement, will constitute an infringement upon the trademark rights of such owner and may be actionable under the Botswana Trademark Laws and/or International Trademark Laws and the Trademark or equivalent laws of other countries.
1. Subscription to the Tender Notice service constitutes a single user license. This means that only one subscriber has access to tender details per subscription purchased. Access to tender details is provided by means of a username and password, which may not be given out to others for use. Licensed users may view and download information from the website for the duration of their subscription period.
2. The content on the Tender Notice website is intended for the personal and professional use of licensed users. It may not be reproduced or resold except with the express permission of Tender Notice .
3. Tender Notice reserves the right to cancel immediately any subscription without refund should it be found that either of the above terms (1 and 2) have been breached.
4. While every care is taken when compiling the website content, the publishers of the website and the website designers accept no responsibility for any consequences arising from any errors or omissions in the data, nor for any subsequent changes in the information provided.
5. Tender Notice reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice, and it is the responsibility of users to ensure that they are aware of the terms and conditions at all times.
Online Copyright and
Trademark Protection Notice
© Copyright Envision Corporation, 2002. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, and other works are the copyrighted works of Envision Corporation.
Disclaimer Reference for Website Footer
The use of this site, and the terms and conditions for our providing information, is governed by our Disclaimer. By using this site, you acknowledge that you have read the Disclaimer and that you accept and will be bound by the terms thereof.
Online Disclaimers Regarding Hyperlinks
This site contains links to other Internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by Envision Corporation, Inc.
You will probably notice that we have linked our site to other Websites. You should understand that this does not mean that we have looked at all these sites, that we have checked them out, or that we endorse them. We disclaim any responsibility if some site you link to has material on it that offends you in any way.
Please note that the turn over time for sourcing, scanning and sorting tenders is 48 hours.